CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:06:01+00:002015 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:06:01+00:00
- Brake Inspection
- Dismount tires Clean rims Remount seal & balance tires
- Hearing the hub caps rattle around.
- INCLUDES ROAD TEST, STEERING AND SUSPENSION CHECK CASTER AND CAMBER ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
- P2646 – Intake rock arm solenoid valve 1 stuck off. Commanded valve with scanner w/no response. Back probed solenoid and found good power and ground signal from PCM w/no solenoid operation. Rec. replacing valve assembly and rechecking.
- Rear tires have a shake to them and the tread is low, from 2016. Rec replacing 2 rear tires, rotating them to front, checking balance on the existing tires and aligning the vehicle.
- ROCKER ARM OIL CONTROL VALVE – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- WHEEL BALANCE – 2 TIRES
Audrey K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2021