CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-12T23:04:05+00:002005 Pontiac G6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-12T23:04:05+00:00
- Change Motor Oil & Filter, Lube Chassis Up to 5 quarts & spin on filter Preform 19 Point Inspection Reset Maintenance Light & Tire Pressures Replace Lube Sticker Specialty filter & Additional Oil Charge May Apply
- Front flex pipes and flanges rotting out. Resonator has a crack down the side and is leaking. Rec replacing resonator and welding in new flex pipes (2). Intermediate pipe may need to be replaced.
- P0455 – EVAP system large leak. P0748 – Pressure control solenoid control circuit. P1810 – Transmission fluid pressure position switch circuit. Checked transmission fluid level and condition, fluid is dark and a 3/4 quart low. Topped fluid up and test drove. Vehicle has harsh engagement and lurches while driving as if transmission was going in and out. Upon inspection, found wiring harness to transmission chaffing on trans case and rubbed through a few wires. Also found engine harness chaffing on engine block/transmission corner. Repaired wiring and test drove vehicle. Harsh engagement is gone and shift quality is a lot better.
- Repair wiring @ transmission and engine harness
- EXHAUST PIPE – Remove & Replace – Crossover Pipe
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Michael M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2021