CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-29T22:02:55+00:002009 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-29T22:02:55+00:00
- All sensors reading at this time. R/F wheel is @ 140 degrees and may have stopped working due to being too hot.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Flush Brake System – Drain & Fill Master Cylinder, Flush lines, Bleed ABS / Brake system
- INCLUDES ROAD TEST, STEERING AND SUSPENSION CHECK CASTER AND CAMBER ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
- RETURN WHEEL LOCK KEY TO PROPER AREA (If applicable)
- Road Test Vehicle. Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for Hydraulic leaks. Pad lining remaining is: Front ( 75 %) Rear ( 75 %) Front right caliper has locked up and brakes are overheated and deteriorating. Hub cap has melted off as there are small remnants of it on lug nuts. Recommend replacing front calipers, hoses, pads and rotors, flushing the brake fluid. Would also recommend replacing hub bearing as it has gotten to well over 300 degrees.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Right Front
Madison W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2021