CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-24T22:00:40+00:002005 Chevrolet Venture CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-24T22:00:40+00:00
- AIR CONDITION CHECK INCLUDES ROAD TEST, CHECKING TEMPERATURE AT VENTS, OPERATING PRESSURES CHECK, & VISUAL INSPECTION OF SYSTEM – System operating properly at this time.
- All fluids OK at this time.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- OIL Change discount
- RETURN WHEEL LOCK KEY TO PROPER AREA (If applicable)
- Road Test Vehicle. Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for Hydraulic leaks. Pad lining remaining is: Front ( 80 %) Rear ( 80 %) Rear wheel cylinders damp. Will monitor throughout future services.
- Tire treads at 6/32nds. Tires are from 2015. Starting to dry rot. 215/70/15
- Safety Inspection including brakes, tires, wipers, horn, & emissions. Obtain State Inspection Sticker
Joan W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/21/2021