- AIR SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER – Remove & Replace – AWD One Side
- Change Motor Oil & Filter, Lube Chassis Up to 5 quarts & spin on filter Preform 19 Point Inspection Reset Maintenance Light & Tire Pressures Replace Lube Sticker Specialty filter & Additional Oil Charge May Apply
- Could not duplicate complaint.
- Exhaust gasket leaking at the rear converter to muffler flange.
- Found P0420 stored in ECM. Checked vehicle for misfires, all ok. Fuel trims are +/- 3-5%. Temp tested drivers side converter, found 550° in and 320° coming out. Passenger side converter temps are 550° in and 650° coming out. Recommend replacing the drivers side manifold converter and rechecking.
- Found the starter clicking intermittently. Power and ground present when commanded. Recommend replacing the starter assembly.
- Found the suspension air bags deflated. Checked for compressor operation, found it inop. Checked power and ground to compressor and exhaust valve, both present when commanded. Recommend replacing the air suspension compressor assembly.
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.
Bill M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2020