- Found the r/f wheel bearing bad. Outer tie rod ends are loose. Lower ball joints are loose. Front sway bar end links and frame bushings are loose. Front and rear sway bar end links are loose. Front struts are original and rear shocks.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- INCLUDES ROAD TEST, STEERING AND SUSPENSION CHECK CASTER AND CAMBER ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
Vince B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2021