- Found the strut plates binding intermittently and popping. Sway bar end links also binding and popping.
- Found the expansion valve sticking and not allowing the correct pressures. System is also low on refrigerant, shrader valves appear to be wet. Rec replacing the shrader valves, expansion valve and charging the system.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- INCLUDES ROAD TEST, STEERING AND SUSPENSION CHECK CASTER AND CAMBER ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Ray H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2021