- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Drum Brakes,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing
- Change Motor Oil & Filter, Lube Chassis Up to 5 quarts & spin on filter Preform 19 Point Inspection Reset Maintenance Light & Tire Pressures Replace Lube Sticker Specialty filter & Additional Oil Charge May Apply
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Front brake rotors have excessive runout, pulsating when stopping. Rear shoes are at 10% and out of adjustment. Rec. replacing front pads and rotors, rear shoes, hardware and machining the drums.
- Machine Rotors or Drums
- RETURN WHEEL LOCK KEY TO PROPER AREA (If applicable)
- ROTATE FOUR TIRE, SET TIRE PRESSURE, ROAD TEST RECOMMENDED EVERY 9000 MILES
Niellie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/24/2021