- Front brakes @ 30-40%. Rear brakes @ 10%. Rec rear pad and rotor. ***During test drive, heard bearing noise from rear. Checked on lift, found both rear wheel bearings making a lot of noise. Rec both rear wheel bearings. 3 of 4 tires showing cords on the inside, rec replacing all 4 tires.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- Dismount tires Clean rims Remount seal & balance tires
- Retrain TPMS system
- INCLUDES ROAD TEST, STEERING AND SUSPENSION CHECK CASTER AND CAMBER ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
Jim W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/6/2021